The Cycle (and Walk or Roll!) 4 CMT in-person event is 16 days away, (August 29th), so why wait to register, donate, and/or sponsor a participant? Visit the Cycle (and Walk or Roll!) 4 CMT site now!
Why all the fuss? At the event, you’ll:
- meet CMT Warriors from all over the country,
- catch up with long-time friends,
- participate in our legendary Silent Auction,
- spend one-on-one time with CMT researchers,
- dance to the music of Duncan Macleod Trio,
- eat a delicious meal and drink cold, VT-brewed beer,
- receive your cool, Cycle 4 CMT swag,
- laugh, have fun and celebrate your hard work raising research dollars to fund CMTA-STAR research.
People far and wide are coming in from all over the country to walk, cycle and join us in this year’s event at the Old Lantern Inn and Barn on 3260 Greenbush Rd, Charlotte, VT.
Here is the day’s schedule of events:
Can’t make the event? GO VIRTUAL!
You can still be part of Cycle (and Walk or Roll!) 4 CMT by walking, rolling, cycling, indoors or outdoors, in the VIRTUAL Cycle (and Walk or Roll!) 4 CMT event without leaving your neighborhood! And you are still eligible for this year’s amazing swag.
Learn more here: www.cycle4cmt.com
And don’t forget, throughout the month of August, there is a $1-for-$1 match, up to $100,000! Every dollar you give or raise will be doubled!!
Why wait? Register, donate or support the event!
The Cycle (and Walk!) 4 CMT is generously sponsored by Vermont’s Automaster and Select Design.
Masks are required indoors for all participants who have not been fully vaccinated for COVID.