As this year’s Cycle 4 CMT season comes to a close, we extend our sincerest thanks to all of the donors, participants, and sponsors who supported us this year. With your help, the 9th Annual Cycle 4 CMT raised approximately $350,000!
What is even MORE exciting is that since the Cycle 4 CMT started in 2014, we together have raised over $2 MILLION for CMTA’s Strategy to Accelerate Research!
But wait, there’s more! We wanted to share a few highlights from this year’s events that blew our socks off:
- The Signature Cycle 4 CMT event in Vermont had over 140 participants.
- Virtual event participants – 27, San Francisco – 45, Wisconsin – 30, Alabama – 12, Yorkshire – 5
- 15 states represented: AL, CA, FL, MI, IL, MN, MO, NC, NM, NV, TN, TX, VA, VT, WI
- 3 countries represented: USA, Canada, England
- 1,337 people donated to the Cycle 4 CMT and we have had 68 sponsors.
- Check out the article in Bicycling magazine featuring Cycle 4 CMT’s founder, Chris Ouellette. Learn more about Chris’ cycling journey and his his heartfelt determination to advance CMT research: http://bicycling.com/preview/culture/a41394221/how-cycling-changed-me-chris-ouellette/
Don’t forget to join our Cycle 4 CMT Facebook Group and Page.
- Cycle 4 CMT: A CMTA Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/620891085658331
- Cycle 4 CMT Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/cycle4cmt
We are eternally grateful for each one of you!
Chris Ouellette, Cycle 4 CMT Event Founder/CMTA Board Member
Elizabeth Ouellette, Cycle 4 CMT Co-Founder/CMTA Board Member
PS: The Cycle 4 CMT site will be open through the end of December for any last-minute donations you may receive: https://www.cycle4cmt.com
PSS: If you have not had a chance to listen to the CMTA’s official CMT 4 ME podcast, here’s the link: https://cmt4me.buzzsprout.com/