An Opportunity of a Lifetime
“There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up.”― John Holmes
With the advent of new medical therapies, CMT research has never been so boldly promising. Don’t miss this opportunity to directly impact CMTA research, supporting life-changing treatments and providing hope for our friends with CMT.
Join us on Sunday, August 25 and participate in the 6th Annual Cycle (and Walk!) 4 CMT. There are many ways to participate (even if you do not cycle or walk).
1) Register for the event as a cyclist or a walker and raise money for cutting-edge CMT research. REGISTER HERE>>
2) Sponsor a participant or the event itself. https://cmta.akaraisin.com/Common/Event/Home.aspx?seid=19065&mid=8
3) Sign up for the after-party and enjoy good food, music, company
4) Do your “OWN” walk or cycle challenge on your “OWN” terms and still earn hip swag and bragging rights as a participant of our event. https://cycle4cmt.com/conduct-your-own-cycle-or-walk/
6) Ask a local business to sponsor the event monetarily or with a product donation for the silent auction!
7) Many companies will match your donation. Will yours?