Cold VT Beer, Incredible Food and Live Music (11:00 – 3:00)
All participants can enjoy one of the best parties offered by any VT Cycling Event. After your ride, unwind in a beautiful setting at the Old Lantern in Charlotte, VT. Mingle with family and friends and learn about CMT while listening to music, quenching your thirst with VT brewed beer, enjoying great food (appetizers followed by a full catered menu) and bidding on incredible silent auction items provided by our supporters.
Music provided by: Duncan Macleod Trio
Your registration includes:
- Beautiful, scenic grounds at the Old Lantern in Charlotte, VT. Visit their website for more info.
- Incredible music by the Duncan Macleod Trio
- Silent auction items range from backpacks, hotel and restaurant gift certificates, clothing, cycling apparel and more
- Full meal (appetizers, main meal and dessert) provided by the Old Lantern
- VT brewed draft beer
- Learn about CMT from local experts