This is why we CYCLE 4 CMT
Has your bike been sitting lonely, collecting cobwebs in a dark garage all winter long?
Well, spring has sprung so it is time to get those bikes out of storage, inflate the tires, grease the chain, and get in shape for a memorable Cycle 4 CMT 2022 ride!
This year, we have SO MANY WAYS to support Charcot-Marie-Tooth Association’s (CMTA) STAR or Strategy to Accelerate Research program while pedaling with friends, family, and members of CMTA community!
5 Easy Ways to Get Involved:
- Register for the signature Charlotte, VT in-person event on Sunday, August 28, 2022.
- Register individually to ride virtually anywhere, anytime, anyhow between now and September 30, 2022.
- Organize/Join a ride near you!
- Register and create a Cycle 4 CMT team to ride in a group.
- Help us create a national movement by spreading the word on social media (don’t forget to use #Cycle4CMT), inviting your friends, sponsoring a participant, or supporting the Cycle 4 CMT event.
Essential Information Regarding Our NEW Registration Website:
This year, we have a new registration site requiring creation of a new account with completely different log in information.
If you want to organize a virtual ride, please email Jeana Sweeney – firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you have registered, you will be able to add your personal story and a photo to your fundraising/participant page through the participant center.
Questions? Email Jeana Sweeney – email@example.com