“With one kind gesture you can change a life. One person at a time you can change the world. One day at a time we can change everything.” – Steve Maraboli
Cycle (and Walk!) 4 CMT: So Much More Than a Bike Ride or Walk…
The Cycle (and Walk!) 4 CMT is SO MUCH MORE than a bike ride or walk; it’s a way to join other CMT warriors in Vermont and across the country to advance CMTA-STAR to bring life-altering therapies to stop CMT.
There is still time to be part of our in-person event, on Sunday, August 29, 2021 in Charlotte, Vermont where we’ll bike, walk, roll, listen to live music, enjoy delicious food/drink, and most importantly, raise critical dollars to accelerate CMT research for a cure.
5 Ways to Act NOW:
- Register. for the August 29th, in person event in Vermont. Registration before the event is a requirement. Why? We need to know how many mouths to feed, how many goodie bags to prepare, how many people to expect.
- Donate. The race to find treatments to slow down/stop CMT is in our hands. Your contribution can and will make a difference in the lives of all our friends with CMT. Until August 31, every dollar will be matched, up to $100,000!!
- Spread the Word. Talk about CMT, spread awareness, and ask friends/family to support our efforts to fund the mission of the CMTA.
- Sponsor the event or a participant. Why not surprise a participant with a donation? What better way to support the efforts of a CMT-warrior? Sponsor a Cycle (and Walk!) 4 CMT participant or team now!
- Sign Up for the Virtual Cycle (and Walk!) 4 CMT event. Can’t join us in Vermont? Cycle, walk, roll, swim, or do what you love, anywhere, anytime, indoors, or outdoors throughout the month of September to support the CMTA and earn sweet swag!
Your participation matters! Never underestimate the power of one donation, one ride, one walk, one event. Act now!
We want you to know we will make the in-person event as safe as possible for all participants. We have an incredible opportunity to enjoy the beautiful outdoor environment at the Old Lantern Inn and Barn and will be relocating aspects of this event outside (our weather forecast looks favorable!).
Here is an overview of what you can expect at the in-person event on August 29, 2021:
- Options for eating inside or outside.
- Speeches will be relocated outside.
- Band is assessing the possibility of putting speakers both inside and outside for everyone’s enjoyment.
- The Silent Auction will be relocated outside.