NEW! VIRTUAL CYCLE or WALK 4 CMT
You want to ride or walk to support the Charcot-Marie-Tooth Association (CMTA), but you just can’t make it to the Cycle (and Walk!) 4 CMT event on August 26, 2018 in Charlotte, VT? No worries!
This year, we’ve set up the Virtual Rider or Walker Program so anyone, anywhere can be involved. We want you to have fun with your Virtual Rider Status. Register to ride or walk virtually, and ask your friends to do the same. Take fun pictures and post your escapades on our Facebook page! Be creative!
Interested? Register here and sign on as a
virtual rider or walker. It’s that simple!
How much does it cost to register? Registration is absolutely FREE!
Do fundraising minimums apply? Yes. Go to the registration page for details.
What’s in it for me?
- All Riders will receive a Cycle 4 CMT Beanie, Water Bottle, Duffel Bag and other miscellaneous products.
- Raise over $500 and you will receive your choice of either a Cycle 4 CMT Cycling Jersey or a Cycle 4 CMT Vest.
- All walkers will receive a Cycle 4 CMT Beanie and Water Bottle.
- Raise over $200 and you will also receive a Cycle 4 CMT Duffel Bag.
- Raise over $500 and you will also receive your choice of either a Cycle 4 CMT Cycling Jersey or a Cycle 4 CMT Vest.
Can I start my own fundraising page?
You sure can! Just register to ride or walk and you will be prompted to create your very own page. Ask your friends and family to do the same!
Do I have to ride/walk on Sunday, August 26?
Nope. You can complete your ride or walk any day or time before August 26, 2018.
Virtual Rider/Walker Photos!
Snap a photo of your ride or walk and post your adventures on our Cycle 4 CMT Facebook page. Not a Facebook user? No problem. Just send us your photos and we’ll upload them for you. Send your post cycle or walk photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.