8 WAYS TO MAKE AN IMPACT
On Sunday, August, 25 2019, we are hosting the 6th Annual Cycle (and Walk!) 4 CMT, a national event supporting the Charcot-Marie-Tooth Association (CMTA) – a globally-recognized patient advocacy and treatment-driven research association. Thanks to YOU, our committed donors, sponsors, walkers, cyclists and event attendees, we’ve raised an amazing $800,000 for CMTA research over the past 5 years. How grateful we are!
This is going to be a record-breaking year! Our goal is to reach and surpass the $1,000,000 mark. All the proceeds of this event will be dedicated to CMTA research through STAR (Strategy to Accelerate Research) to slow down the progression, restore function and put an end to CMT.
Help Us Reach Our Goal
- Check out our updated Cycle 4 CMT website featuring Owen Williams’ phenomenal drone video.
- Sign up for
- Register to cycle, walk, roll and/or attend the after-party. Or, be a pacesetter by doing your “OWN” remote event on or before August 25, 2019.
- Start fundraising! See our fundraising tips here.
- Join our elite group of event sponsors (sponsor packets available upon request).
- Volunteer for pre or post event activities (set up, breakfast, registration, posting signs, tear down, etc.).
- Become a Cycle 4 CMT Facebook and Instagram follower
! Sharethe Cycle (and Walk!) 4 CMT poster with everyone you know and promote on your social media channels.